Friday, March 27, 2009

New Job

I am going to make a post without any pictures this time! I am using this blog as a great way to share family news and our feelings. Trent is finishing his last day as a contractor with the DIA. He has been there for 5 years. It has had its ups and downs, but the last 2 years have been more downs than ups. He is still going to work for the DIA, but now as a government employee. We are so grateful for this job change. Trent has really sacrificed for our family to provide for us, and I love him so much for doing it with very little complaint. He is a very good man. He starts his new job on Monday. We are very excited! There are already so many wonderful benifits to him taking this new position. We are thankful to the Lord for hearing and answering our prayers. We know that this can open up the possibility of us moving closer to home someday. We feel so very blessed. Thank you to all of our family and friends who have been praying for us. We feel your prayers, and we love you for thinking of us! Happy Day!! :+)

6 comments:

Leene said...

I am so excited for you guys, I remember you talking about Trent becoming a government employee a few years ago. I'm sure this will give you some piece of mind especially in this economy. Does this mean you'd be moving or just allowing you the possibility of moving in the future? Please tell Trent congratulations from us.

Deana said...

That sounds wonderful! We just came from the temple today and we are still praying for work. I know that Trent is very thankful for this postion to open up for him and his family.I know that prayer and faith go hand in hand. We are hopeful that things will get better soon. I am so happy for you and your family. Please keep us in your prayers.

Deana said...

Thank you so much for your persective on things. I really needed to hear those comforting words.You are so right.I have also increased my testimony of fasting. I know that Heavenly Father will bless my family during this adversity. He already has in so many ways. I admire you Heidi. You are also a strong daughter of God. Thank you so much for you comfort and friendship. I love you also. I will keep you posted.

Tricia said...

Congrats, Cole family. What a great blessing for you. I'm glad that Trent is able to make a change that will be good for the family's future.

The Merz said...

Good luck with the new work. I know what a relief it is to leave and what pressure it is to start new. Lots to learn and takes time to settle in. Congrats!

MANDY said...

Great news for your family!