Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Party

Our Halloween Party was such a success!There were 13 families that participated! Thank you so much to all of the moms who helped with the games, the treats, and the cleanup! I couldnt have done this without you! I got some great pictures! I wish I could have had more, I apologize if I didnt get everyone's child in a picture, it was a very busy day! We bobbed for apples, and made caramel apples out of them. This was huge with the kids, I heard a lot of happy kids! We also decorated cookies- talk about a sugar rush! There were several fun games, but the one I think I heard the most about was "Mr Weens body parts" They had to touch a variety of gross things and guess what they were. Also thanks to my mom, who sent me a mold of a real hjman heart! Kids also loved the mummy wrap relay game, it took no time at all to wrap each other up, so fast in fact that I didnt get pictures! :+( I am sure that all had fun! Happy Halloween!





















3 comments:

Cathleen said...

Fun pictures! Looks like a great party! Sorry we couldn't make it, maybe next year if you're brave enough to do it again.

The Coles said...

Thanks Cathleen, we missed you and Isabelle. What are your kids going as for Halloween? I'll check your Blog this week and see. I am sure they are real cute!

A Willson said...

WE had a blast! THanks for all you did to make it happen!