Friday, May 9, 2008

Bug Box

The Bug Box is a place where Spencer went on a field trip in preschool. He really liked it. So one day when the kids were off of school I took them there. The best part of going was the cut outs outside. There were a lot of cool bugs, but you pay to get in and my kids were only interested for about 10 minutes. I had to really force them to stop, look and read. If you live in Fayetteville, I wouldnt waste the money. I thought I would post the cute photos though!




2 comments:

Happy The Man said...

Oops, I meant to comment on this one too. Thanks for the hot tip on it not being worth paying entrance for the bug outing. You're right, the cut outs are cute (might as get something for your money). Our kids are enjoying the many bugs that VA has to offer right here in our very yard (no cut outs though).

The zoo was the hot tip! Thanks for sharing that with our family, we had a blast there, especially hooking up with you guys (my little guys especially enjoyed that part).

Cathleen said...

The pictures are so cute...it makes it all look like it was worth it after all ;0)