Thursday, April 3, 2008

Finally coming into the 21st century!

Thanks to my friend Cathleen, I am going to try having a family blog so that we can share what is happening with our family to all of you who live so far away. We will try to update as often as possible. Our family is keeping busy. We are getting ready for Logan to begin soccer, Spencer T-ball, and Madison is going to join a bowling league. Trent's birthday is coming up. He is taking the day off of work, and all he wants to do is RELAX!

Well, that is it for now, I will try and figure out how to make this more exciting! Heidi

3 comments:

Lil'c said...

Cute BLOG for just starting!

The pics of the kids are adorable, I miss you guys dearly!
Thanks for sharing!

Love ya
Chrystl :O)

Cathleen said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! This will be a great way to keep up with you and your family! Hopefully your extended family will get in on the action too. Keeping in touch with my out of state family is definitely the best part of blogging

The Coles said...

Thanks you guys. I released the butterflies today, well 3 of them. 2 of them will not go out. We will try again tomorrow. It has been fun, I highly recommend people doing this.